martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

What factors influence our perception?

There are internal and external factors that affects your perception.

      The internal factors are those that origins from inside of oneself. Like emotions, intelligence and your senses. So because no two people are the same, when they face the same situation, their reactions will be different. Our internal perceptions build when we experience something, especially when you were little. For example, I like Saturdays because it was a break from school and you don’t have to worry about homework until the next day. This started when I began school in kinder garden, so from then on, I perceive Saturdays as a day to relax and enjoy.
 Another thing that I like that is due to internal factors is those games that you have to spot differences between two pictures (which is influenced by our senses), because I can almost always find them.




The external factors are those that affect you from the outside, like places, people and culture. I like to use an umbrella under the sun, and everyone thinks that’s normal in Taiwan, but then when I went to Chile and did the same thing, people was staring and muttering “but it’s not raining! What is that for?” and so now I almost never do it and consider it weird when someone uses an umbrella under the blazing sun too… I also don't like buses, due to injury caused by a  buse when I was 6...

1 comentario: